What's new

After dry spell, key date silver !!

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
8,006
Reaction score
899
Golden Thread
0
Location
Location: Undisclosed
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, :hello:

I've been coin roll hunting a long time even before they had a forum for it. :o I don't think I ever found a key date until today. :headbang: After a few weeks of finding nothing the other day and today that dry spell ended. :dontknow: The first day I found a common 1947 D, Rossie. :icon_thumleft: Today I found a 40% half and two silver dimes. :o One a nice toned Canadian Silver Dime and A Key date 1949 S, Rossie !! :hello2:

As always I'm happy to show pictures. ;D I hope you enjoy!! :notworthy:

Keep @ it and HH !! :D ;D
 

Attachments

  • CRH10 001.webp
    CRH10 001.webp
    62.2 KB · Views: 384
  • CRH10 002.webp
    CRH10 002.webp
    73.1 KB · Views: 371
  • CRH10 004.webp
    CRH10 004.webp
    61.9 KB · Views: 367
  • CRH10 005.webp
    CRH10 005.webp
    54.2 KB · Views: 373
  • CRH10 006.webp
    CRH10 006.webp
    68 KB · Views: 381
  • CRH10 007.webp
    CRH10 007.webp
    62.1 KB · Views: 384
Upvote 0
Nice Silver! :icon_thumleft:
 
Way to go. Mud (SWAT)! Great finds.
rileyboy
 
Very nice! Great find.
 
WTG! Silver is good, but key date silver is better!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom