What's new

After Work Silver Sprint 2.0

JackalopeZL1

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2014
Messages
1,726
Reaction score
2,893
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee And California
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Deus 2, Soon to be manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After work I hit the curb strips for almost exactly 1 hr again before dark. Pictures speak for them selves!!!! Chinese coin(1821 to 1850), Dateless buffalo, 2 silver rosies, and 5 wheats. one 1910 and one 1916 Yeahaw!!:hello2: Also there was so much garbage in this curb strip I know I missed plenty. will have to go back with 6 inch coil!!


Link to Chinese coin

coins of china, the Ch'ing Dynasty kuang










 

Attachments

  • Blackberry Stuff 031.webp
    Blackberry Stuff 031.webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Upvote 12
Congratualtions on the nice coin shooting! :occasion14:
 
Also there was so much garbage in this curb strip I know I missed plenty. will have to go back with 6 inch coil!!
 
tn_outstanding.gif
Ya did gooooood Jackalope!
 
Very nice finds, I love that cha ching coin, very cool find. Good work going for that sprint.
 
Darn rain is kicking in heavy today, I might not get out for my hr hunt today :(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom