What's new

Afternoon hunt at the wheat penny field yields 14 more.

bonepicker

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
1,354
Reaction score
3,105
Golden Thread
2
Location
MS, Lynchberg
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Got in an afternoon hunt at my wheat penny field.
No silver today, No OD nickels, and no old dates, but I did manage to find 14 more wheaties
5 hunts in the field = 57 Wheaties.
 

Attachments

  • DSC02889.webp
    DSC02889.webp
    269.6 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 10
that's awesome, I did a small yard 2 years ago that in 5 hunts I got over 100 wheats, weird how that works sometimes!

keep plugging away, theres bound to be some more silver there
 
Congratulations on the wheat cent recoveries, there has to be silver waiting for you.
 
that's awesome, I did a small yard 2 years ago that in 5 hunts I got over 100 wheats, weird how that works sometimes!

keep plugging away, theres bound to be some more silver there
Thanks Cjon. 100 wheats, now that's a lot of wheats. This has been my fallback spot lately when I don't have anywhere else to go. Im still digging wheats, quarters, and dimes, which tells me there has to be some more silver here. Aint done yet.

Congratulations on the wheat cent recoveries, there has to be silver waiting for you.
Thanks Professor. I have pulled a little silver from this field, but it has been scarce. All in all it has been target rich and really fun digging all those coins.
It has also given me some good practice and helped me understand my new machine better.
One thing I have learned was that the 90 degree rule doesn't always apply with the xp. I have dug a ton of coins here while only getting a good solid hit from one direction.
 
Last edited:
LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE HUNTING IN A WHEAT FEILD LOT....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom