What's new

Again German WW2 nice combat buckle

Notsu

Full Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2013
Messages
214
Reaction score
1,961
Golden Thread
0
Location
Near by location ``Walk battlefield``
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2 / XP Golmaxx
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am very glad, again I dug off in good conditsion, German alu buckle, 60 % under the color : Feldgrau ( German typical color on buckles ) :)
 

Attachments

  • PANNAL... Tõõraste...20 mai 26....webp
    PANNAL... Tõõraste...20 mai 26....webp
    367.4 KB · Views: 203
  • PANNAL... Tõõraste...20 mai 26....b....webp
    PANNAL... Tõõraste...20 mai 26....b....webp
    757.6 KB · Views: 92
  • PANNAL... Tõõraste...20 mai 26....c....webp
    PANNAL... Tõõraste...20 mai 26....c....webp
    607.9 KB · Views: 86
Upvote 30
I am very glad, again I dug off in good conditsion, German alu buckle, 60 % under the color : Feldgrau ( German typical color on buckles ) :)
Wow! That cleaned up very nicely. Congrats!
 
how about a back story?
Very simple :)

I walked in forest along the old way, with detector ofcourse, looking for to find same coins ( 3 russians coins I even got :)
And then, ...ups....this buckle :)
( Near by this way located on lately summer `44 german small combat unit, defence us against russian second occupatsion what beginned twice again , on this period )
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom