M mogi Sr. Member Joined Nov 30, 2016 Messages 374 Reaction score 526 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Mar 6, 2017 #1 I am looking through some artifacts before this tornado hits and wanted to share this beauty! Wow, winds,hail,tornadoes! All of you can split my collection. It is probably just going to blow up in your front yard! Upvote 0
I am looking through some artifacts before this tornado hits and wanted to share this beauty! Wow, winds,hail,tornadoes! All of you can split my collection. It is probably just going to blow up in your front yard!
jamey Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2007 Messages 3,094 Reaction score 1,925 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2017 #2 nicce one there mogi,hunker down one came close to me the other day
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2017 #3 Hunker down with the Agate Basin. I HATE storms. All of them.
S sweetmimzim3 Full Member Joined May 16, 2011 Messages 163 Reaction score 155 Golden Thread 0 Location Webster Co. Missouri Mar 6, 2017 #4 Twice in a week now! No rest for the wicked, I guess.
BearCreek Sr. Member Joined Apr 10, 2016 Messages 353 Reaction score 626 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 300 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 6, 2017 #5 Hopefully they won't blow in point first! Stay safe!
S sweetmimzim3 Full Member Joined May 16, 2011 Messages 163 Reaction score 155 Golden Thread 0 Location Webster Co. Missouri Mar 7, 2017 #6 A tornado touched down in Lebanon west 32 just north of me. I think I'm in the clear now. Stay safe!