What's new

Age and symbols of old pocket knives

flyinryan2

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2011
Messages
1,045
Reaction score
567
Golden Thread
1
Location
Winchester, VA.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, 8.5"x11" DD coil, Super Sniper coil, Garrett Ace 250, 10" x 14" DD EXcelerator coil, Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found both of these knives this year, was wondering the age. Both were very rusty and falling apart the one i didn't even bother keeping. I did keep the decorative piece on it. The one made of wood looks older with a fish looking cooper piece with no markings on it. The other is plastic (I'm guessing) with the name Kent engraved in it. Both the knives were the same size and shape. Any info would be great. Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • more finds 005.webp
    more finds 005.webp
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,265
  • more finds 004.webp
    more finds 004.webp
    50.9 KB · Views: 907
  • more finds 003.webp
    more finds 003.webp
    43.3 KB · Views: 851
Is this the kent? Kent knives were made from 1931-1955.
 

Attachments

  • Kent_02.webp
    Kent_02.webp
    45.6 KB · Views: 3,927
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Yea that looks to be the same style. I thought Kent was a persons name, But i guess its the maker of the knife. Thanks for the help.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom