What's new

Ahhhh.... thats better....

S.S.Tupperware

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2009
Messages
799
Reaction score
52
Golden Thread
0
Location
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to weld a new shaft on my long handle scoop, since it snapped on me. Well on my old one I had a rope wrap, and it provided plenty of traction for pullin the scoop from a deep hole. Only draw back is it was tough on the hands, and just holding the scoop from the end, hurt my wrist after dragging for a few hours. So I decided before the wife and I head out to the condo I would weld on a T handle so I can get a better grip with gloves, and it is in a more natural position to be holding something while I drag my scoop.
PA070117.jpg


PA070116-1.jpg


We'll see how she does... hoping for some goodies by Sunday...
 
Upvote 0
Wow, you broke a SS handle? You must be doing some serious digging!
 
The man is using a Dual Field. You bet he is! ;D
 
Dual field or not, you've done something when you snap SS. He might need a backhoe LOL. :laughing7:
 
Well, your weld job makes mine look like it was done by an amature, which of course, it was ;D ;D ;D Nicely done :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom