What's new

AIEEEE!!! ATTACK OF THE KORROSION KENNEDIES FROM HELL!!! (7/19/07 box)

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
1,342
Reaction score
103
Golden Thread
0
Well.

This is strange.

Maybe these halves were rescued from a bank in N'awlins after Hurricane Katrina or something.

One thing is for sure.

UGLY! And LOTS of them! Some so bad you could not read the date, or even tell what the hell kinda coin it was! Without a magnifying glass and some careful study, that is! ;)

4v7e1r6.jpg


"I been to tha edge....and I stood and looked sideways...."

4kxc19z.jpg


4xomjbq.jpg


4ozcdxt.jpg


6fai52b.jpg



Whats dat? You wunduzz if ah gots me any good stuff??

After opening a dozen rolls, and watching the green corrosion fall out of each one as I opened them, I was kinda bumming...thinking I would find nothing.

Surprise, surprise...my skunk repellant must be working after all!

A pair of 40%'ers and 3 2006 JFKs.

;D
681iqtd.jpg
 
Upvote 0
LOL!!!

They ain't from N.O. - not near enough silver!
 
Those really are in bad shape...wow.

I like your skunk repellent idea though....too funny, but it worked!
 
But ya know what? They're still worth face value! Don't you just love this hobby? hahaha.
 
fiatboy said:
But ya know what? They're still worth face value! Don't you just love this hobby? hahaha.
I stand corrected. $500 worth of butt ugly.............LOL ;D
 
Yep, you need to find someone to launder your money!
That's a terrible, terrible joke. :D So bad it's good. lol!
 
Hope they don't jam up in the coin counter and cause a malfuntion.
 
They look diseased. Id wash my hands good after handling those puppies! :D
 
I DID wash my hands. Had slight green color after I was done.

And the Fed will haveta worry about the coin counter, as I roll them up before turning them in to my dump bank.
;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom