What's new

Aint Nuttin But A Button - "NE Plus Ultra"

ModernMiner

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
14,115
Reaction score
4,540
Golden Thread
4
Location
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ain't Nuttin' But A Button - "NE Plus Ultra"

My boss is out of town this week, so I hit the farm at lunchtime. ;D Hotter than blazes here today, so it was a quickie. I found three things:
1) What looks to be either a metal shoe heel, or the back of a padlock. Any guesses?

2) A small whats-it. It may be a trumpet for a mouse, or a CW hearing aid. :D Any guesses?

3) My best find was another old brass button (20mm). It is stamped "NE Plus Ultra" on the back, and also has what looks to be an eagle stamped into the back.
I could use some help IDing this one.
I just bought a new button book (pictured) in hopes of not having to ask for ID help all of the time, but still don't see this one listed. Mine is a 20mm button, not a 16mm as listed in the book.
Help please. ??? ::)
Thanks for looking & drink plenty of water out there.
-MM-
P.S. Only two ticks today. :'(
 

Attachments

  • MVC-007S.webp
    MVC-007S.webp
    34 KB · Views: 817
  • MVC-008S.webp
    MVC-008S.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 664
  • MVC-009S.webp
    MVC-009S.webp
    15 KB · Views: 677
  • MVC-004S.webp
    MVC-004S.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 727
  • MVC-005S.webp
    MVC-005S.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 681
  • MVC-006S.webp
    MVC-006S.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 710
  • MVC-002S.webp
    MVC-002S.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 657
  • MVC-001S.webp
    MVC-001S.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 775
Upvote 0
I missed this post because I was a child when this was posted-LOL. Great button. HH, Q.
 
I missed this post because I was a child when this was posted-LOL. Great button. HH, Q.

LMAO!!! You still ARE a child Q. :tongue3: It was fun to read this old post. 2007 was when I join Tnet. :thumbsup: Dang, I'm getting old.
Good times!
 
Indeed someone I.D.ed it above, it is a collar stud for sure! Nice finds Doug
 
Hey ModernMiner and DoninSJ since ya'll have the button book out could ya'll look my button up for me? I can't find anything out about it. Looks similar to you guys buttons.

OH MY GOODNESS Ya'll had the button book open like 6 YEARS AGO>>>OMG>>>Funny!
IMG_3276.webp
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom