What's new

AKA Sorex Pro

StormyIngot

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 26, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, does anyone know of any dealers for the AKA Sorex pro? Thanks.
 
If you would like to buy any detector directly from AKA with all the brand insurance,you can do it with me and I have a new Sorex Pro with an English menu and with 9.5" by 12.5" of 7 kHz coil in the set.
 
If you would like to buy any detector directly from AKA with all the brand insurance,you can do it with me and I have a new Sorex Pro with an English menu and with 9.5" by 12.5" of 7 kHz coil in the set.
Hello there Garytopman I am looking for a sorex pro and u say u can get it. Are u a dealer that can get anything? Do u have one in stock that i can buy from u? I know this is an old thread just wondering if ur still around to do that for me Thanks Brian
 
Hello there Garytopman I am looking for a sorex pro and u say u can get it. Are u a dealer that can get anything? Do u have one in stock that i can buy from u? I know this is an old thread just wondering if ur still around to do that for me Thanks Brian
Sorry, Garytopman has not logged in in 8 years.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom