What's new

Akro Prize Names

Road Dog

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
815
Reaction score
393
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Here are some purples I found at the Flea in a box of stuff.
 

Attachments

  • DSC05787.webp
    DSC05787.webp
    70.2 KB · Views: 102
Sweet! You wouldn't think purples would be that hard to find as simple as they are, but it seems like they are not very common.
 
I know right. Back when I collected Akros I don't think I had any of these and I had a lot.
 
I have been collecting for almost two years now (pretty short amount of time I know) but I have NOT seen a purple prize name cork until now. How cool to find so many at once.
 
I think I've only got 2 and I've collected more or less since the 1980s. I haven't actively been seeking purple corkscrews, but you end up with stuff...

Red and white corks, on the other hand, lol!!!
 
I'll have to look and see if I or my wife has any that color.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom