What's new

Al Capone has been killed by Clint Eastwood

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2007
Messages
10,318
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Location
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
For you that want to know, my avatar was taken over by Clint Eastwood :laughing7:
 
I met Clint once when I was staying at his Mission Ranch in Carmel. He was very approchable and carried on quite a conversation. I grew up on his spagetti westerns and remember when he was on Wagon Train as Rhody Yatts I think it was. "I Felt Lucky - He Made My Day"

Al Capone not only had an estate in Miami but also in Orlando right on the Conway chain of lakes. The Main house and two others are still there with a 6 foot concrete wall surrounding them. Always wanted to detect underwater in front of them!

Jimi
 
Jimi D Pirate said:
I met Clint once when I was staying at his Mission Ranch in Carmel. He was very approchable and carried on quite a conversation. I grew up on his spagetti westerns and remember when he was on Wagon Train as Rhody Yatts I think it was. "I Felt Lucky - He Made My Day"

Al Capone not only had an estate in Miami but also in Orlando right on the Conway chain of lakes. The Main house and two others are still there with a 6 foot concrete wall surrounding them. Always wanted to detect underwater in front of them!

Jimi

Interesting story Jimmi :icon_sunny:
 
"I know what you're thinking. Did I change my avatar five times, or six...."
 
Clint was Rowdy Yates on Rawhide with Mr. Gil Favor (Trail Boss), Wishbone (Cook), Jesus (Hey-Sus) and several others, those were the good old days.......
 
OK Tex, who sang the "Rawhide" theme song?

I know! I know!
 
I am soooo disillusioned :-[ I thought Kevin Costner went and killed Al Capone after the movie ended and my other hero , Clint Eastwood , went and killed a gazillion other bad guys .
Robert Stack and the 'DUKE' are unavailable for comment ; as well as Burt Lancaster , Robert Mitchum
Lee Marvin and David Carridine .
Sam Elliot 'nailed' Catherine Ross and what more would he need to say.................?
 
"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only 5? Well, to tell you the truth I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky today? Well, do ya punk?"

Dirty Harry
 
Frankie Laine...I wish they would show reruns of Rawhide, I still watch Leave it to Beaver.....
 
I believe the avatar favors more like Outlaw Josey Wales.

"....Well...are ya gonna pull them pistols...or whistle Dixie..........."

Outlaw Josey Wales
 
TexasDigger1 said:
Frankie Laine...I wish they would show reruns of Rawhide, I still watch Leave it to Beaver.....

I want to see the one episode of "Dennis the Menace", where Dennis gets to look through all the coins that had been put in parking meters. I think that episode is what got me collecting coins, detecting, etc. I blame Jay North.
 
You need to photoshop a gangster hat on Eastwood, holding a tommy gun! :laughing7: Best of both! ;D
 
TexasDigger1 said:
Frankie Laine...I wish they would show reruns of Rawhide, I still watch Leave it to Beaver.....
This should curb your withdrawal symptoms.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom