Alaska Coin Roll Hunters

alaskanfever

Mar 8, 2011
ALASKA
Hey i would like to know who has ordered all the halves for the entire state of alaska? at least from wells fargo that is they ordered in 15000 dollars in halfs and was just wondering if you are the one who also marks the halfs with black permanent marker? who ever is ordering this kind of stash has wiped out the main vault up here and wellsfargo had to order more up from the lower 48. the funny thing is the manager said the coin delivery guy said the guys excuse was to wipe them out of circulation. we all know he is just going to put them back in the bank when he gets done looking through them all.

Upvote 0

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Wow.. that's 30 boxes so they're all out? Guess there isn't many in Alaska.. you should find out his order bank and dump there. Re-crimp roll the rolls and seal the box with clear tape.

philinchio

Dec 24, 2010
Anchorage, Alaska
Detector(s) used
White's CoinMaster Pro
It's taken two weeks for my box to get here so hopefully this one is from the lower 48 and not re-rolled dumps.

Wow, 30 boxes eh? You have to have a lot of free time and patience to take on that amount, even if you're chances of scoring are much higher. Wonder if we'll ever find this mysterious sharpie-weilding CRH?

OP
OP
alaskanfever

alaskanfever

Mar 8, 2011
ALASKA
no idea on the sharpie guy but i talked to the bank and they said they should be able to get more in so i have 3 boxes on order. i sure hope they are not this guys dumps.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread