Alert The Media - Circa 1958

BARGuy

Jan 9, 2007
Out & About
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Di Pro SL
I normally don't like to call attention to myself/my family, but tomorrow I celebrate 52 years married...to the same woman! I never expected to LIVE much past 40, so anything additional is cause to party! ;D

And my grandaughter is supposed to have our first great-grandson tomorrow too.

Recent pic attached...The one in blue is the wife! :laughing7:

Happy Trails, DR

Attachments

• DRJRRosie\'09 - Copy.jpg
    DRJRRosie\'09 - Copy.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 308
What a good looking couple...love the pic!

happyanniversary.gif

:wink: RR

Attachments

• happyanniversary.gif
    happyanniversary.gif
    99 KB · Views: 286
Comgratulations on 52 years married to the same women. My wife and I will be having our 53th year party this July 3, and our friends said it would never last!

Congrats on a wonderful 52 years together! May you have another 52 years.

Very handsome couple!

And the guy on the left is a proud looking gent too! :laughing9:

Just kidding
I would ask you what the secret is but, your probably going to say, "don't go to bed angry at each other" Right? :D

CONGRATULATIONS HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Congratulations, may you have many more, we just passed the 34 year mark. :thumbsup:

fossis..............

Good for you folks! My wife and I are approaching 35 yrs. Man time flies fast!
Doc

Ya...This wasn't supposed to last over a year either...Everybody "assumed" Jan was "with child"! Wrong! No longevity secrets...Just 2 kids trying to raise one another!

Thanx for the kind words folks! :headbang:

CONGRATULATIONS! My wife and I know the secret, You have to be exact opposites, we share no hobbies in common (other than being lazy :tongue3:) But, both of us being Christian has helped a lot, we are approaching 32 years in nov........NGE

I never expected to live much beyond 30. (I don't sing along with the Who anymore "Hope I die before I get old" It don't seem right.) You didn't have to specify, because we all knew your missus would be the pretty one in the photo. Congratulations to you both.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back