Kyle PA Hero Member Joined May 12, 2009 Messages 957 Reaction score 15 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used White's XL Pro 6000 Jul 1, 2010 Thread Owner #1 Alfalfa Field from Last Sunday's Hunt I dug a smooth Colonial copper in the cut field. The home sat where the soybean is now. We'll be heading back in late Fall to see what else pops. Attachments 2.webp 38.9 KB · Views: 324
Alfalfa Field from Last Sunday's Hunt I dug a smooth Colonial copper in the cut field. The home sat where the soybean is now. We'll be heading back in late Fall to see what else pops.
Kirk PA Bronze Member Joined May 23, 2009 Messages 1,455 Reaction score 267 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Detector(s) used Garrett AT Gold Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 1, 2010 #2 Re: Alfalfa Field from Last Sunday's Hunt We will be back for coppers. Kirk
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 20, 2010 #3 Re: Alfalfa Field from Last Sunday's Hunt As always, I'll be glued the puter to see what you find buddy
Re: Alfalfa Field from Last Sunday's Hunt As always, I'll be glued the puter to see what you find buddy