dognose Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 4,578 Reaction score 13,205 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher F70 Feb 24, 2025 Thread Owner #1 I attended Alice Cooper 76 Concert. I seen Alice Cooper 3 times, in the 70's, every show was very, very good.
I attended Alice Cooper 76 Concert. I seen Alice Cooper 3 times, in the 70's, every show was very, very good.
pepperj Diamond Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 52,289 Reaction score 207,367 Golden Thread 1 Location Eastern Ontario Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac, Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 24, 2025 #2 dognose said: View attachment 2194941 I attended Alice Cooper 76 Concert. I seen Alice Cooper 3 times, in the 70's, every show was very, very good. Click to expand... Let's hear the part you too much blotter, and never really recovered story. Or was that micro-dot?
dognose said: View attachment 2194941 I attended Alice Cooper 76 Concert. I seen Alice Cooper 3 times, in the 70's, every show was very, very good. Click to expand... Let's hear the part you too much blotter, and never really recovered story. Or was that micro-dot?
beepbleep Hero Member Joined Oct 25, 2019 Messages 941 Reaction score 1,658 Golden Thread 0 Location Almost Heaven, WV Detector(s) used beep & dig Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 25, 2025 #3