TreasureTales said:Very impressive collection. Do you know the gold content of each coin? 90%, 60% or 22k, 18k, for example.
22k is mighty nice. So the bullion value alone would make that one a very precious coin indeed, not to mention the numismatic value. Great!!! Congratulations, and I can tell you put a great deal of time, effort, and research into your metal detecting. That's what it takes to be successful. Nice work.dugfinds said:TreasureTales said:Very impressive collection. Do you know the gold content of each coin? 90%, 60% or 22k, 18k, for example.
No not really, other than the earliest is 22K +, & the rest I'm not really bother but it high.

And with that one I will then be 1/35th of the way to catching Ole Grubstakes current totals, but somehow don;t think he is worried about my competition...
Any gold coin collection is awesome, but yours and Ole Grubstakes rate up there as jaw dropping awesome...CONGRATS to both of you...

TreasureTales said:22k is mighty nice. So the bullion value alone would make that one a very precious coin indeed, not to mention the numismatic value. Great!!! Congratulations, and I can tell you put a great deal of time, effort, and research into your metal detecting. That's what it takes to be successful. Nice work.dugfinds said:TreasureTales said:Very impressive collection. Do you know the gold content of each coin? 90%, 60% or 22k, 18k, for example.
No not really, other than the earliest is 22K +, & the rest I'm not really bother but it high.
Congrats.

King-John said:Thats been a dream of mine for many, many years now, I would be happy just to find Half of a gold coin, If you think about how many metaldetectorist there are out there and how many actual find a GOLD COIN, what might be the chances? and if you were able to find more than two you would have to be one of the elite.
