What's new

ALL NEW ORLEANS MEMBERS

bootybay

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2007
Messages
11,317
Reaction score
122
Golden Thread
1
Location
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please stay safe and evacuate ... we are all thinking and praying for you folks there.. So prayers n hugs to you all.. just be safe please.

booty
 
Thanks, BB. I'm not in NOLA but just across the lake...click on my profile map to see my location. Man, I just wish this was over. Prayers & thoughts for all who live in the area of Gustav.

:wink: RR
 
Ya know RR, what scares the hell outta me is three things... The levies and Mother Nature and worst of all, the sea, what the sea wants it usually gets, and I swear its gonna end up one of these days taking back what it wants..thats what scares me.. I just want everyone to be safe.
 
Please keep your heads down, get the hell outta their!
Thoughts and prayers sent to all our friends along the coast!
 
Amen and amen.....these hurricane maps are pretty hard to look at when so many you love are in those areas. Please know you all are loved and prayed for!! Keep us updated when you can! ~hugsnprayers~
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom