All time best jewelry score, while at work!

artslinger

Jul 19, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello friends, this past November I went to a community sale, and as is customary, I always get out of my truck, and ask for jewelry and watches. The gentleman that I spoke with told me that he had jewelry that he inherited, but that they wete in storage. He said that he was planning on cleaning out the units and for me to contact him in a few weeks. I asked him to please call my number so that I would follow up with him in a few weeks as requsted. The two weeks past and I called him but no response. A week past and I tried again, and as the first time no response. Today out of the blue he calls me and tells me that he's ready to show the units. I tell hom that I work from home, but that if it was possible to meet today. He agrees and we met at his units. The first tjink I ask for is the jewelry. We find it, he goes through it and asks me what I would pay for it. I have a number in mind but I ask him to give me his number. He gives me his number and I buy it. Since I was on an ectended luch, I coild not go through everything, but I'm planning to meet him this weekend! This by far is my best score ever! Has anybody seen that type of jewelry on the top left? It's a matvhing ring and pendent in 18kt gold. It looks something from Peru. Your tjoughts and comments are appreciated. Thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread