What's new

all you vaquero owners out here?

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2009
Messages
1,284
Reaction score
336
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey there would like to know what your deepest finds have been and what it was i just love promoting tesoro products!
 
I Love my Tesoro to! I have had a Cortes for a few years and its great. Deepest find a 1911 Barber every bit of 8in did not have a tape with me but digger fit in the hole and that is a little over 10in. I just got a Vaquero this winter have not tryed it out yet. Love swinging those tesoros.
 
Deepest coin was a clad dime at a measured 10.5" Machine was not in boost mode.
 
I dug a 1863 rifle lock assy at 16" and my vaquero was not super tuned


bobbyc
 
who needs digital with depth like this? a trained ear will find anything!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom