tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The past couple days have been pretty good with finds. However, first, back on March 18th when I found the Sovereign I found a very light weight ring that was encrusted in green with a few patches of yellow. My immediate thought was that it was a plated bubblegum ring. When I started scratching at the yellow the green crust started flaking off revealing more yellow. Intrigued I threw it in a solution of vinegar and salt. After a couple days I remembered it was soaking and out came the little worn out ring.

It tested for 10k, weighs less than 1 gram but the band is broke and it's yellow throughout. It had to have been bouncing around in the ocean for a while since the details on the band are barely visible and it's really just beat to hell. Old crusty gold. I'll take it.

Yesterday I found the 10 gram tri-colored band. It tested for 18K.

Then this morning I found the large white 18K band @ 7 grams, the smaller 14K band @ 4 grams and what I had hoped to be #3 turned out to be stainless steel.

Thanks for looking and good luck out there!!

Attachments

• IMG_0646.JPG
    IMG_0646.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 465
  • IMG_0647.JPG
    IMG_0647.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 466
Upvote 0
I like that pile! Good hunts!

As always, awesome finds.
You must have some great hunting spots.
Good for you.

WOW!!! Tnt-K9, more beautiful gold finds for you:headbang:

Superb detecting....I think I'll sail on down there and help you out...gold can get very heavy to carry off those beaches:laughing7:

Keep on the terrific detecting !

Lorraine

Nice pocket full of loot, congrats!!!

Nice gold. That weave gold ring an ArtCarved?

Cory

That one in lower left is one BIG sucker! WOW! :BangHead: :BangHead: :occasion14:

Nice gold. That weave gold ring an ArtCarved?

Cory

Unknown as to the maker. Other than the inscription/date there are no markings. I had to acid test it to determine it was 18K.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back