Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 29, 2018 #1 Almost had a few more Buttons. Attachments 039.webp 1 MB · Views: 106 040.webp 1.2 MB · Views: 95 042.webp 1.2 MB · Views: 102 043.webp 1.1 MB · Views: 93 Upvote 0
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 29, 2018 #2 Yeah, tell me about it. You hunting fields or woods? I do better in the woods.
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 9, 2018 #3 smokeythecat said: Yeah, tell me about it. You hunting fields or woods? I do better in the woods. Click to expand... Smoke? I was goona make a similar statement. 'I have found more complete buttons than button backs (thank goodness), but I hunt the Woods mostly as well. I will take backs anytime & be very happy. Good Stuff Joe
smokeythecat said: Yeah, tell me about it. You hunting fields or woods? I do better in the woods. Click to expand... Smoke? I was goona make a similar statement. 'I have found more complete buttons than button backs (thank goodness), but I hunt the Woods mostly as well. I will take backs anytime & be very happy. Good Stuff Joe