D drewdiggs Jr. Member Joined Aug 27, 2018 Messages 31 Reaction score 42 Golden Thread 0 Location CT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 15, 2018 #1 Some kind of a fancy dispenser I think, but,I could be wrong. Silver plated. I'm just hoping someone knows exactly what it is. Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
Some kind of a fancy dispenser I think, but,I could be wrong. Silver plated. I'm just hoping someone knows exactly what it is.
firemanphob Bronze Member Joined Apr 8, 2018 Messages 1,082 Reaction score 2,024 Golden Thread 0 Location Lanesville, IN Detector(s) used White Coin master 4000 Garrett AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 15, 2018 #2 possibly a match case? Upvote 0
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,021 Reaction score 28,183 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 16, 2018 #3 Mike nailed it with a match case... or shall I say 'struck it'! Dave Upvote 0
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Nov 16, 2018 #4 Something you don't see everyday. Nice find.Congrats Upvote 0
jewelerguy Gold Member Joined Jun 28, 2011 Messages 12,329 Reaction score 11,508 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Detector(s) used White's XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 16, 2018 #5 yes, pocket match case. the knurled end or side in your bottom pic is the striking surface Upvote 0
Hawks88 Gold Member Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 7,881 Reaction score 11,846 Golden Thread 0 Location Niagara falls Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 16, 2018 #6 That’s a cool find and it came with a quick ID. Congrats Upvote 0
Tpmetal Silver Member Joined Jan 4, 2017 Messages 4,697 Reaction score 8,173 Golden Thread 0 Location Western ny Detector(s) used equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 16, 2018 #7 i agree, match case or old lighter case Upvote 0
R Reanm8er Bronze Member Joined Aug 17, 2018 Messages 2,285 Reaction score 3,560 Golden Thread 0 Location Shenandoah Valley Va Detector(s) used WW2 Mine Detector, 2 Garrets and an Underwater Fisher (Older Machines) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 16, 2018 #8 In light of that, now I know what the insulation is for. To help prevent an accidental strike against the case, ouch! Can you imagine what that would be like while riding horseback? Congrats and best wishes! Upvote 0
In light of that, now I know what the insulation is for. To help prevent an accidental strike against the case, ouch! Can you imagine what that would be like while riding horseback? Congrats and best wishes!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 17, 2018 #9 That one Matches one I found Upvote 0
D drewdiggs Jr. Member Joined Aug 27, 2018 Messages 31 Reaction score 42 Golden Thread 0 Location CT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 19, 2018 Thread Owner #10 Thanks you guys, you're help is very appreciated! �� Upvote 0