What's new

Almost too late to Qualify .. Optical illusions

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,991
Reaction score
76,440
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
90 Minutes yesterday with My nephew at a small park.
sorry My nephew Brought My new camera with him, but
I misunderstood the Ebay add & thought it included a photo Card,
but it didn't. so no up to date photos to show you the surprise changes
& hints of things to come there . But maybe that's for the Better.

birds eye view from the last year or 2

Untitled.webp.

the Goodies

DSCF0002(1).webp

Gas Rebate was $1.19


119.webp
.65 cents of it was a fresh grass eyeball find

Trash

DSCF0018.webp

the burnt aluminum Foil was neatly Folded When I found it.
So I unfolded it as I always do, but unfortunately (fortunately ?)
what ever was in it dropped into the tall grass, So no idea if it as a sandwich crumb, or ?.

in the pine needles another eyeball find Shocked & Intrigued me as I saw this
Tarnished Silver Charm :hello2:

DSCF0010.webp

of course when I picked it up :( plastic.

DSCF0003.webp

after digging a hole where one of the children's toys used to be,
I started pinpointing and the pinpointer kept pointing under a small worm.
so i brushed the worm to the side & the target moved ?

I thought huh ? :icon_scratch: & looked closer .
The worm is squirming so I move it again & the signal moves.
so I reach down & pick up the worm
and it immediately turns to Metal :tongue3: Got me again :laughing7:

DSCF0001.webp

other find, looks familiar but ?

DSCF0022.webp

Not quite frame shape, not quite harmonica reed holder .
clock parts maybe :dontknow:

any-who thanks for looking :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 4
Could be a another hot spot for you that's close to home
 
the burnt aluminum Foil was neatly Folded When I found it.
So I unfolded it as I always do, but unfortunately (fortunately ?)
what ever was in it dropped into the tall grass, So no idea if it as a sandwich crumb, or ?.

Probably drugs.
 
Look on the bright side, do you really want to have old stale sandwich crumbs in your find pouch :laughing7:. The silver charm is cool, I would have never thought that charm was silver by looking at it, it must be pretty old to get that patina.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom