What's new

Aloha from Hawaii

h2ojunkie

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2010
Messages
56
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Honolulu
Detector(s) used
Excal II, DF
Just joining in here (kicks off slippers at the door). Wanted to let you all know how valuable your information has been in getting me through the learning curve :notworthy:...thankyou. Hope to be able to add to the eye candy when the time comes.
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to T-net! Looking forward to those eye openers!
 
Welcome welcome... I would think that Waikiki gets replenished often, but probably a lot of hunters too... If you are allowed to hunt Hanauma bay, I would think it would be great, but you probably cant...
 
Hanauma Bay (in the water) is off limits or so I'm told. Waikiki gets hit with detectorists morning, noon, and night so the bulk of targets are all fresh drops. Just have to be at the right place at the right time but then that's pretty much everywhere now.
 
Aloha, and welcome aboard TreasureNet!

Tom
 
H20,

I used to live in hawaii.Try makapu beach,in the water.You will find alot of money,masks,fins and bathing suits.Also try sandy beach.Same stuff there.Be warned.Go on a flat day.I used to detect Hanauma Bay.I found lots of stuff there.2 of the lifeguards there were school mates so they got me in after hours at night.The lobster there are so friendly,they just walk right into your goodie bag.:)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom