What's new

Alot of pennies...

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Hey guys
Searched a box of pennies and 25.00 in hand rolls.
The box was my best results for pennies yet.

25.00 hand rolls

21- wheaties oldest was a 1925

box:
37- wheaties, my best results for wheaties

Keith
 
Upvote 0
I love Wheaties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job.

-Golden Silver
 
Master,
How long does it take you to search one box of cents?

I am just n the Halves Search

Darth Walker
 
Nice finds. If I looked through that many my eyes would look like this guy :tard:
 
Darth Walker said:
Master,
How long does it take you to search one box of cents?

I am just n the Halves Search

Darth Walker

d to the walker
it takes me about 15-25 min to do a box of pennies, thats mainly b/c i just started looking for nicer coins for my folders, not just wheaties. If im looking for just wheaties i can do a box in about 10-15 min, hand rolls alittle quicker.
Keith
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom