What's new

Alternate Avatar

AU24K

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
15,500
Reaction score
14,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you had to choose an alternate avatar, what would it be?
My choice would be either of the two following pics.

This is Otis.
I got him when a friend came over one day and said, "Dude, I know you love cats and I know a guy who has cats around his barn. One had babies and this guy is using them as target practice."
We immediately went over, undercover, and I was able to grab my gentle, loveable Otis away from this maniac. I later found out that jerk got popped for drugs. Big surprise.

Otis and I endured many hard times financially, but he always ate like a king, sometimes better than me. We were companions for about 7-8 years when, one day, after he wanted out, he slowly walked to the woods and I never saw him again.

Here's to you Otis. I'll never forget you, my friend.... :crybaby2:


Picture 106.webp

Picture 110.webp

​

Best,
Scott
 
It's nice that you rescued him, I'm sure that he appreciated it! I've had a couple of cats disappear like that. I like to think that someone found them, took them in, and gave them a good home, but you never know. Now I take my cats out on a leash. They tend to stick around longer that way. :icon_cat:
 
Otis is awesome! I like the top one best myself but either would do.

Cats are the ultimate pets.
 
Michigan Badger said:
Otis is awesome! I like the top one best myself but either would do.

Cats are the ultimate pets.

I agree.
I love all animals, but cats seem to have a personality all their own. Much like me. You either love me or you hate me. It doesn't matter....I'm only here for the food and the occasional lovin'!

Best,
Scott
 
I had to bury my cat,Smudge today. He wandered in one day and said ,Hi I am your new cat!, and stayed with us until his kidneys gave out, we let him down easy.ripBUDDY. Bob
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom