What's new

Aluminum cones...

Kieth-Tx

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Messages
605
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Location
Victoria & Corpus Christi Texas
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tejon, 1270, Stingray II & CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bought a pistol case yesterday at a garage sale....this was in the bottom of it. They seem to be made of aluminum...any ideas? Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • April 22 2010 801.webp
    April 22 2010 801.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 347
  • April 22 2010 802.webp
    April 22 2010 802.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 352
  • April 22 2010 803.webp
    April 22 2010 803.webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 359
I agree but the cover for one of them is a problem. Why a cover on a tip?

Daryl
 
Upvote 0
If I had to take AWAG, I would say there a set of powder funnels.

In my reloading days I had a couple different sets of aluminum and brass funnels.
 
Upvote 0
BioProfessor said:
Found in a pistol case. Powder funnels? Ya think? :laughing7:

Daryl

Uh, yah :laughing7:

No really, the reason I said that is being the manly man that I am besides reloading I can bake and decorate a cake too.

Decorating tips have a number on them denoting its tip pattern. Some will also have a letter to show size.

The only other time I have seen a funnel like that was for refilling my flask but I never needed three.
;D
 
Upvote 0
Jeep said:
BioProfessor said:
Found in a pistol case. Powder funnels? Ya think? :laughing7:

Daryl

Uh, yah :laughing7:

No really, the reason I said that is being the manly man that I am besides reloading I can bake and decorate a cake too.

Decorating tips have a number on them denoting its tip pattern. Some will also have a letter to show size.

The only other time I have seen a funnel like that was for refilling my flask but I never needed three.
;D

Used the big one didn't ya. :drunken_smilie:

I say tips for a pastry bag.
 
Upvote 0
Well...from pastry tips to rectal probes to whiskey flask funnel.....I'm gonna go with door #1 Bob...pastry tips! LOL Thanks guys....I think. :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom