What's new

Always a nice sight

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Nice to see on an end. :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_22.webp
    ScreenHunter_22.webp
    22 KB · Views: 436
Upvote 0
Ah yes, a silver end. =)

Always nice to see one of those when you open a box.

Percentage wise you would think getting one in plain view would mean there would be a lot more in the box but most times they prove to just be teases. =(

~Dave
 
Good to know right away it wasn't a skunk box.

Brian
 
Look at those Foxy lil fingers...you da man. It amazes me how whenever someone posts a closeup of their fingers they all seem so much cleaner and less calloused than mine. Yours are purrrdy.

(cool silver too).
 
DrDetector said:
Look at those Foxy lil fingers...you da man. It amazes me how whenever someone posts a closeup of their fingers they all seem so much cleaner and less calloused than mine. Yours are purrrdy.

(cool silver too).
Trust me kid, mine used to have callouses the size of footballs. I use my brain now instead of my brawn.
 
S_F

Love the silver ends. I call it "SMOKE" ( You can copy right that if you like) because where their is smoke their is fire.
When I get back home with my pickups, I yell out "I got Smoke" in these boxes and the kids come running to help me rip those rolls open. They love finding the silver just as much as I do.
Sometimes they meet me at the door and ask did you see any "SMOKE"? and I say no, They go back to watching cartoons. :( ....... So I seed them sometimes..... :thumbsup: LOL

Mojo
 
coinmojo said:
S_F

Love the silver ends. I call it "SMOKE" ( You can copy right that if you like) because where their is smoke their is fire.
When I get back home with my pickups, I yell out "I got Smoke" in these boxes and the kids come running to help me rip those rolls open. They love finding the silver just as much as I do.
Sometimes they meet me at the door and ask did you see any "SMOKE"? and I say no, They go back to watching cartoons. :( ....... So I seed them sometimes..... :thumbsup: LOL

Mojo
I'll let you have th ecopyright on that one...LOL. I can imagine it is fun to CRH with the kids. My grand-daughter has helped me a few times.
 
I purchased a lot of old coins from a co worker years ago cause he needed the money. In the lot was a roll of halfs all tarnished on the ends. When I opened the roll it had all 1964 halves in mint condition. Only gave him 100 bucks for the lot and im sure that rolled paid for it all.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom