What's new

Amazing hunt!!!!

sscindercoop

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
2,603
Reaction score
806
Golden Thread
2
Location
Central New York
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had an amazing hunt yesterday at two diff 20160518_110721-1.webp20160518_101508-1-1-1.webp20160518_101522-1.webp20160518_105753.webp20160518_105741-1.webp20160518_094630-1.webp20160518_094451-1.webp20160518_094501-1.webp20160518_094709-1.webp20160518_110337-1.webp20160518_110601-1.webp20160518_111537-1.webp20160518_111653-1.webperent house sites, got an 1810 large cent a, Connecticut state copper and a 1813 trade token, also found a few Pocket spills and a beautiful butterfly broach20160518_110702-1.webp
 
Upvote 46
yup___________________AMAZING
 
Wow, I would take that hunt even split into 4 days.
 
Wow!! I think your right!!
Awesome!!
 
great finds! you determine the date on the butterfly pin/brooch? I'm assuming it's British, no?
 
Damn........just damn....nice work.
 
wow! great indeed
 
Wow! That's a variety of really nice finds. Congrats.
 
J E A L O U S!! That is one of the best day of finds I've ever seen. Congrats!!
 
A day like most of us dream about. Mucho congratulationos!
 
That is an amazing collection of finds for a single hunt! Some really nice detail on the coppers. Congrats!
 
That's a lot of finds, great hunt.
 
Awesome finds. I like the token. You did a pretty good job cleaning that LC too. The classic heads don't usually come up that nice.
 
Now that's a haul! Great mixture of finds on your SPECIAL DAY!
 
Great hunt Coop. I saw your video earlier and I must say you have a good feel for that Deus.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom