Ambushed by indians off the beaten path

TnT2000

Jan 15, 2006
Easton PA
Today I hit a local park in the Easton area, yes a park that has been beaten to death by detectors for a long time. So off the beaten path I went walked into the woods picked a spot and started detecting. ding ding 1 little indian and then another, and another, and another...wohoo.....then a 39 nickle a 43 merk and a 50 wheat. not a bad pick for a spot.. MarkG pa was hitting the spot tonight, hope he got some good stuff. On my way out I got a small silver ring and a superbowl 21 pin. Anyway the other wheats and clad and stuff was from the last couple of times out. I did find 6 copper discs by an old farmhouse in the same hole they are the size of a half cent but smooth ...any idea's?????
Thanks for looking TnT.......H.H.

Attachments

• md6 007.jpg
    md6 007.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 684
Upvote 0

funkman

Bronze Member
Apr 19, 2006
Middletown, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro & Ace 250
congrats on those great finds TnT!! I've only found 1 indian head so far and here you are finding 4 on the same day. The detecting gods were smiling on you today!

Funkman

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just proves that it pays to think outside the box....off the beatin' path! Made me think about a certain park I know of ;D.

Congrats and NICE arrangement for the picture...

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
Awesome stuff, TnT. Looks like a exceptional hunt. Congrats....joe

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Nice finds,

I'd take that ambush anyday. I've had alot of days like those. It's alot of fun finding old indians. You just never know what else you may find.

HH Jer

satellite

Sep 30, 2006
Carrollton Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cult Member
Cutlass II micromax
Bandido II micromax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great day of hunting! Congratulations!!! WOW!!!!

markgPA

Jan 13, 2006
Bethlehem, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites PrizmV, Minelab Explorer SE
Hey TnT
I went out there last night. Walked to your spot, turned on my machine and within 15 seconds was diggin an injun (1893). It was in Ok shape on front, but the back was a mess. Anyway, I walked around for about another half hour diggin shell casings and BAM! 1902 barber dime. The dime was in great shape. I dug a cheapo ring and many more casings before it got dark. I'll try to post a pic here by tomorrow. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
Talk soon.
Mark

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the hot spot, beating the odds and the great finds! Must have been a good feeling pulling all that up in a hunted out park. HH, Mike

OP
OP
TnT2000

TnT2000

Jan 15, 2006
Easton PA
Way to go Mark I am glad you got some goods.....Soon the three of us will have to go out and pound the area...see ya soon

TnT

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread