Bow Only Sr. Member Joined Jun 20, 2016 Messages 254 Reaction score 485 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2017 #1 You have to love the red, white, and blue, or in this case, red, translucent, and oxidized blue. Attachments Red white and blue.webp 9.7 KB · Views: 108 Upvote 0
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2017 #2 Beautiful!
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2017 #3 Very nice, brother. This is the closest thing I've got to having any blue in it. I've never been able to decide what the base looked like originally, although it's the way the Indian left it, flaking off the hinge fracture after it broke.
Very nice, brother. This is the closest thing I've got to having any blue in it. I've never been able to decide what the base looked like originally, although it's the way the Indian left it, flaking off the hinge fracture after it broke.