tokenhead
Hero Member
American Waltham Wtch CO. Tin...Need help w/I.D."WHAT IS IT ?"
Hello everybody !,Another dump find(above ground,partially.)Obviously it is from american waltham watch co.I would like to find out what it was used for.I hope the pictures tell the story,If not ANY question's are wanted ! Comment's,ANY(
) INFO. at all.I personally have never seen one(not that that means much but...)and have been around M.D.'ing,Bottle digging,Auction's,Antiques,Etc.Since the early 60's W/my DAD.Thank's ALL&HH !!!
, 
Hello everybody !,Another dump find(above ground,partially.)Obviously it is from american waltham watch co.I would like to find out what it was used for.I hope the pictures tell the story,If not ANY question's are wanted ! Comment's,ANY(
) INFO. at all.I personally have never seen one(not that that means much but...)and have been around M.D.'ing,Bottle digging,Auction's,Antiques,Etc.Since the early 60's W/my DAD.Thank's ALL&HH !!! 
,Thank You...Beleive me i thought of that but the top lid w/the 9 leg wheel(seperate from lid)Threw me off.The EPAY one has only 2 leg's...Diff.Model
,Again thank's(i'll check it soon...)



,I'm sure you do !,It is a great book,The one i use the most,But as you know there is no info.on packing,paper,etc.Just watch's.It's one of 3-4 i own on clock's,watch's.Have a great day PBK ! I value your knowledge ! 






