What's new

Amherst Citizens Digging for Buried Treasure

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,852
Reaction score
76,296
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The Moncton Transcript​

moncton, moncton Parish,
New Brunswick, Canada
Wed, Aug 24, 1910 ·Page 1

000aaa.webp
 

The Moncton Transcript​

moncton, moncton Parish,
New Brunswick, Canada
Wed, Aug 24, 1910 ·Page 1

The Moncton Transcript​

moncton, moncton Parish,
New Brunswick, Canada
Wed, Aug 24, 1910 ·Page 1

View attachment 2205973
they probably du

The Moncton Transcript​

moncton, moncton Parish,
New Brunswick, Canada
Wed, Aug 24, 1910 ·Page 1

I think they dug without metal detectors though I remember roughly that Alexander Bell had invented the metal detector in the late 19th century, it would not have been too portable I don't think ; )
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom