an 1800s plantation

randall61

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2004
Guntersville,Alabama
Detector(s) used
fisher 1236x2,viper trident
barely scanned the surface before i got my neck injury..still have about 20 acs to hunt when in better.
the finds a tent spike,civilwar action around the same place.a very old chisel,some old silver spoons.and what i think is a horseshoe nail puller and hoof scraper,but not sure.

p.s neck going under the knife next week i think., loving everyones post and KEEP DIGGIN :)

Attachments

• HPIM1470.JPG
    HPIM1470.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 612
Upvote 0
When you get better and out again, take an extra week before going back to work, tell the boss that the doc says another week yet... and take that week for playing in the dirt! :D

You're out of practice, need to work on that some. ;D

heres the cleaver and axe head was excited to find this stuff i know theirs more :)

Attachments

• HPIM1472.JPG
    HPIM1472.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 587
  • HPIM1473.JPG
    HPIM1473.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 578
  • HPIM1474.JPG
    HPIM1474.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 556
Hope you get well soon Randall, don't worry, if it's been in the ground this long, it'll be their when you heal up. Take care of that neck!

Best of Luck, and soon HH/NS

Hope your neck gets better. Terrible area to get injured. Congrats on those finds. Perhaps the site will make up for the time not MDing because of the injury.

Postalrevnant

Nice finds. I can tell that you have only scratched the surface and a lot more waits for you there. Good luck and Godspeed on your recovery.

Mirage

Dang Randall! I do hope you feel better soon! Those are some really nice finds and all those others will still be there waiting on ya! ;)

Take care!

Nana :)

Looks like it has got promise. Hope you make a full recovery and can get back out again in the future.

HH Jer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back