What's new

An Early Morning Hunt on the Beach

clv

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2012
Messages
717
Reaction score
1,101
Golden Thread
0
Location
santee, ca
Detector(s) used
Current Detectors; Minelab Safari, Equinox 600
TRX Pin Pointer, Fisher 1235x
Have owned; Minelab Eureka gold,
Tesoro Compadre, White's MX5, GMT, MXT Pro,
fisher cz7a pro, go fine 20, Garret Ma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No Silver, No gold, Not even a Stainless Steel ring. Just $3.16 in clad coins and a $20 Dollar Bill:laughing7:
 
Upvote 16
Hey that's like digging up 80 quarters, or 200 dimes
 
One work for your hunt. CHA-CHING!!! Congrats on pulling the paper.
 
...and a day at the beach! :skullflag:
 
I have many days of just clad but its fun and you got paid to be at the beach. I think tons of people don't post because they don't have anything to post but clad but that's the real side of it also Thanks for sharing!!!
 
Congrats on your clad & $20.00 bill - great cash pay day and I certainly would welcome a day like you had - anyway thank you for your post & I wish you many more.

Texas ED
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom