What's new

An Extremely Destructive Event Is Unfolding, Violent Nocturnal Tornadoes, Blizzard

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,846
Reaction score
76,290
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[h=1]and more…[/h]
Mar 17, 2021

 
LIVE STREAM LINK:
 
thanks! I'll worn my buddy in Oklahoma...!
 
Sounds like tshtf :coffee2:

some video on Weather Channel
 
Last edited:
Had a tornado warning with sirens here 5:30 AM but luckily no tornado.Looks like it,s about over for the severe stuff but you guys in Miss.,Alabama.Carolinas look like you,re gonna be in for it.I hope you all dodge this and pray for your safety,tornados scare the hell out of me!!!!!!
 
It is supposed to hit here between 7am and 11am tomorrow.
 
No Cows in Alabama ?

I Don't see Cows !

 
We only had a mild thunderstorm here this morning. Sun was out by 11am.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom