What's new

An Indian and his peace pipe

PlzBSeated

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2014
Messages
503
Reaction score
4,934
Golden Thread
1
Location
SW Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
060715Finds.webp

Today's digs...
1887 IHP
(4) Wheatbacks 1911, 1919, 1919, 1944
Clay Pipe Bowl

Thought I dug up a bone when the clay pipe bowl surfaced. Simply found it as a consequence of digging. The initials T.D. are the only descriptor on it.

060715Pipe.webp

PBS
 
Upvote 12
Thats a cool pipe ! :thumbsup:
 
Very cool finds PBS! That's what I love about this hobby, you have no idea what's going to come out of the ground until it does. By the way, from your last trip have they started on the other side yet?
 
Very cool finds PBS! That's what I love about this hobby, you have no idea what's going to come out of the ground until it does. By the way, from your last trip have they started on the other side yet?

No. It's a ways off yet.

PBS
 
Cool pipe, I found one exactly like that in a Civil War hut pit. Someone told me the initials are the makers marks. I can't verify that, but just what I was told.
 
PLEZBESEATED I SEE YOU GOT A FEW FINDS, SOME OLE LICONS AND WHAT TO BE A BONE BUT WHAZ A CLAY PIPE, BET THAT GAVE YOU A BIG SMILE,VANZUTPHEN
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom