What's new

AN INVITATION TO A WINTER "TREASURE SHINDIG"!

AnOldPro

Full Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
129
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266XB & CZ6
AN INVITATION TO A WINTER "TREASURE SHINDIG"!

We'ins what swings dee-tek-tors over here in Kain-tucky would like to invite U'ins what swings dee-tek-tors over there in Tinny-see to our 1st annual winter treasure hunting conference to be held in Lexington, KY on Sunday, February 18th, 2007 at a hotel on I-75.

There is a WHOLE LOT going to go on at this conference for the pleasure and improvment of all who attend. Space is limited as the seats are filling up fast so let me hear from you ASAP if you are interested in attending. Its an all day thing with no admission charge. SEE THE FULL SCHEDULE OF EVENTS POSTED AT THE LINK THAT FOLLOWS -

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,65988.msg495204.html#msg495204

Don't let winter get you down... FIGHT BACK... EEEEEEEEEEEE-HA!!!

DC
 
Re: AN INVITATION TO A WINTER "TREASURE SHINDIG"!

This looks great. Your agenda post was just fine rookie or not. I wish I could be there but it is too far for a day trip. Hope it all goes well.

Ed D.
 
Re: AN INVITATION TO A WINTER "TREASURE SHINDIG"!

Rookie... who you callin a rookie... "Flingbone"???

For over 35 years I been swingin a detector... in 42 states and 6 countries. ;D

All humor partially aside, Ed... just kidding... I know you were talking about my being a rookie at posting pics on TNET... sorry you won't be able to make it.

Happy trails (full of coins, etc.)!

DC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom