tnt-k9 Bronze Member Joined Mar 28, 2010 Messages 1,259 Reaction score 1,209 Golden Thread 1 Location Dutch Caribbean 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 1, 2014 #1 I found lots of coins and trash. The best of it was an Iphone. But the case was something else. I think it weighs about 3 pounds. Thanks for looking and good luck out there! Attachments IMG_0840.webp 25.2 KB · Views: 160 IMG_0839.webp 20.4 KB · Views: 153 IMG_0842.webp 20.5 KB · Views: 149 Upvote 0
I found lots of coins and trash. The best of it was an Iphone. But the case was something else. I think it weighs about 3 pounds. Thanks for looking and good luck out there!
Hunter612 Bronze Member Joined Mar 28, 2013 Messages 1,013 Reaction score 218 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 400 Garrett Pro-Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 1, 2014 #2 Nice! Does the iPhone work?
lorraine Silver Member Joined Dec 15, 2010 Messages 4,474 Reaction score 3,764 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab GT; Sov Elite Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Aug 1, 2014 #3 I like that case! Neat find. LOrraine