What's new

And now batting clean up..... CZ-21

cdv1

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2011
Messages
766
Reaction score
678
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Two out of four water detectors are now back getting tweeked at the factory... so I had to decide on which one would get to play in the water today... So I chose the CZ over the Sand Shark and after about an hour, I was feeling comfortable with it and it lead me to two rings in the shells.... first was a 7.2 gram 14k Fredrick Goldman band and second was a SS spinner ring. Targets otherwise were very hard to come up with other than canslaw and some iron... until a pocket spill in the water just before leaving....
Glad the CZ didn't leave me down....

HH and GL out there everyone

Cliff
 

Attachments

  • 2013-09-06 14.41.58.webp
    2013-09-06 14.41.58.webp
    836.9 KB · Views: 154
Upvote 0
Great finds Cliff as always!! Ray
 
CZ was my first machine. Traded it in for a Excal. There very reliable. I couldn't get use to it. Looks like it dosen't matter what machine you use, your cleaning up.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom