jamesbibb
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Sep 11, 2009
- Messages
- 1,558
- Reaction score
- 311
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Central Va
- Detector(s) used
- T2SE
DFX
XLT
GPX
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
AND THE " I's" HAVE IT!!!!!!!! (3 Confederate Script I's & 1820s Columbian btn)
This morning I was up at the break of dawn trying to see if I could find a nice Tom turkey to lure in this morning. So after an hour or so of no luck trying to find one I ended up listening for them at one of my favorite old home sites. THis site has been good but it has been pounded. So after no turkeys were interested I got out the dfx and started looking around not expecting to find anything. The first decent target was the 1 peice button in the picture, I AM EXTREMELY CURIOUS AS TO WHAT THIS ONE MAY BE!!!
About a half hour later I got a signal popped out an amazing Script I -my first one! I was so stoked! Then after getting over the initial shock I moved a few feet and BOOM Another Script I then a few more feet and Another Script I
3 Confederate Buttons in 1 hunt cant beleive it.
This morning I was up at the break of dawn trying to see if I could find a nice Tom turkey to lure in this morning. So after an hour or so of no luck trying to find one I ended up listening for them at one of my favorite old home sites. THis site has been good but it has been pounded. So after no turkeys were interested I got out the dfx and started looking around not expecting to find anything. The first decent target was the 1 peice button in the picture, I AM EXTREMELY CURIOUS AS TO WHAT THIS ONE MAY BE!!!
About a half hour later I got a signal popped out an amazing Script I -my first one! I was so stoked! Then after getting over the initial shock I moved a few feet and BOOM Another Script I then a few more feet and Another Script I
3 Confederate Buttons in 1 hunt cant beleive it.

Attachments
-
P1060683.webp25.6 KB · Views: 1,445 -
P1060684.webp24.7 KB · Views: 1,395 -
P1060686.webp20.6 KB · Views: 1,395 -
P1060687.webp21.6 KB · Views: 1,386 -
P1060688.webp22.6 KB · Views: 1,378 -
P1060689.webp23.9 KB · Views: 1,387 -
0411111048.webp148.4 KB · Views: 1,374 -
0411110848.webp83.6 KB · Views: 1,368
Upvote
0



MR TUFF
..Congratulations!
Absolutely awesome!







