What's new

And then there was three I’d tell you, but you won’t believe me

beanflippinclint

Full Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2023
Messages
148
Reaction score
698
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bonner county ,north Idaho
Detector(s) used
Mine lab ctx3030. Excalibur,deus,deus2 ,deus orx, and about 5 others
Just deus 2 now , probably a Manacore in the future,if the detector GODS. Worthy me, I will get an SD 2300.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, a couple weeks ago I found a Franklin mint coin ,husky oil co. KIT Carson made in the 70s ,one in a ”set of nine” then one week later I found wild Bill Hickok in the same yard. That’s understandable‘s odds good on that one ,and then today I went to the high school did my trip around The field then went to the elementary school TOT lot did it ,finish for the day on my way back from the TOT lot across the grass field on the elementary school 5 inches down I get a high number. I dig it and it’s. This coin William H Taft made of the same Franklin mint ,husky oil company. OK just saying the odds went way up for me finding a third coin in two different locations. I told you you wouldn’t believe me.. but it’s a true story and I’m sticking to it
1749400659963.webp

1749400713107.webp

1749400827800.webp
 
Upvote 11
Even though they aren't old - they are still fun to find !

I just buff the ones I've found with Very Fine Steel Wool - they look pretty good.
 
OK, a couple weeks ago I found a Franklin mint coin ,husky oil co. KIT Carson made in the 70s ,one in a ”set of nine” then one week later I found wild Bill Hickok in the same yard. That’s understandable‘s odds good on that one ,and then today I went to the high school did my trip around The field then went to the elementary school TOT lot did it ,finish for the day on my way back from the TOT lot across the grass field on the elementary school 5 inches down I get a high number. I dig it and it’s. This coin William H Taft made of the same Franklin mint ,husky oil company. OK just saying the odds went way up for me finding a third coin in two different locations. I told you you wouldn’t believe me.. but it’s a true story and I’m sticking to it
View attachment 2211811
View attachment 2211812
View attachment 2211813
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom