Central Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Andy Sabisch: Original Safari Owner's Book in eBook Format

I exchanged emails with Andy this weekend regarding his plans to re-publish his Safari book in eBook format. Originally targeted for May, he told me they were currently working on a few formatting issues...his reply is below:

"Dan, We are working to get the formatting correct as what is happening is that the appearance is platform dependent - so it looks good on two or three and then you pull it up on an iPad mini and it is off again. We are close - I am hoping in the next week or two we will have the issue corrected.

Andy"

We should see this long sought after resource for Safari owners very soon!

sonofdust

Jan 30, 2014
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Safari, Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Any sightings of Andy's new book on the Safari ?

clv

Dec 23, 2012
santee, ca
Detector(s) used
Current Detectors; Minelab Safari, Equinox 600
TRX Pin Pointer, Fisher 1235x
Have owned; Minelab Eureka gold,
Tesoro Compadre, White's MX5, GMT, MXT Pro,
fisher cz7a pro, go fine 20, Garret Ma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

clv

Dec 23, 2012
santee, ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this post this morning. It was posted on Dec 11 2015, (9 months ago) on another board. Looks like there is some light at the end of the tunnel after all.

After putting out 100 other fires, I am finally getting the Minelab Quattro / Safari Handbook revamped and reprinted. I know that many of you have looked for it and found $40 price tags on used copies so here is your chance to get a copy for less than half of that updated to 2016 information.

As with all of my other books, I try to profile users in the book with finds that they have made . . . . and I would like to see if anyone has some finds that they would like to share with fellow hunters and net themselves an autographed copy in the process.

If you have a find photo or tip that you would like to have possibly included in the book,. please do not send me a PM through the site as my in box quickly fills up. Send the information to:

[email protected]

Thanks in advance and I will post the release date as soon as we get it nailed down but it is soon.

Thanks in advance

Andy Sabisch

clv

Dec 23, 2012
santee, ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just received an email this morning that the new and :thumbsup:updated "The Minelab Quartto and Safari handbook" is now available for $18.95.
I guess I will order my tonight.:occasion14: Check you local MD shop or order direct. I have no connection to them Just a Safari owner who has been waiting for the release of the new book and giving other owners a heads-up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions