Alchemist
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2014
- Messages
- 364
- Reaction score
- 642
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Badger State
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter Platinum Pro w/11" coil, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202, Garret ProPointer
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Try to hit the latest school ground that I've dedicated myself to after dinner and before sunset tonight, but it was being used for soccer practice. Undaunted, I speed off to a popular -- yet old -- park near the lakefront here in Sheboygan. Knowing it's been hunted like, forever, I don't really expect much. I only got 3 coins today, but one of them was a first: an undated Standing Liberty Quarter.
Absolutely stoked! The ground there is moist, I tipped the sensitivity to near max, and got just what I was hoping for. It rang up as a solid 99 on my BHP, about 6-7 inches down. I recently read about someone digging solid 99 signals despite the possibility of it being iron. If the signal has a relatively small foot print, I don't think I'll pass up a 99 hit ever again.
Happy hunting all!


Absolutely stoked! The ground there is moist, I tipped the sensitivity to near max, and got just what I was hoping for. It rang up as a solid 99 on my BHP, about 6-7 inches down. I recently read about someone digging solid 99 signals despite the possibility of it being iron. If the signal has a relatively small foot print, I don't think I'll pass up a 99 hit ever again.Happy hunting all!


Last edited:
Upvote
14








