What's new

Another awesome day at the beach!!

RelicMedic

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Messages
1,632
Reaction score
3,078
Golden Thread
1
Location
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a great day at the beach today. Nabbed a few silver dimes , $8 in clad, silver earing, buffalo nickel, 10k gold band, silver ring (Mexico 925) and a honker titanium ring with gold inlay ( LEGA~T I T~10K)











 
Upvote 30
Excellent hunt,, I guess you guys are hunting the water line.
That's about the only place in NYC that doesn't have snow cover.
Congrats.
 
Yep! I would call that a great day too. Congrats.
 
Nice jewelry

HH Jer
 
Excellent hunt,, I guess you guys are hunting the water line.
That's about the only place in NYC that doesn't have snow cover.
Congrats.

We had a few days of mild weather with some rain, so it's open all the way to the high tide mark. It won't be after tomorrow though!
 
Nice going. Silver and gold always makes for a great day. Can't figure out why people buy those titanium rings. They cost a lot and the metal is basically worthless. You could buy gold for the same price.
 
Really nice finds
 
Nice going. Silver and gold always makes for a great day. Can't figure out why people buy those titanium rings. They cost a lot and the metal is basically worthless. You could buy gold for the same price.

I have no idea either, but glad they bought it and lost it. I needed a new wedding band lol
 
awesome-work.gif
 
Don't you just love this hobby! I don't even consider it a hobby, it's a passion, and it never ends!
Excellent gold and silver recoveries! Persistence pays off!
:tchest::icon_king::coins:
 
Don't you just love this hobby! I don't even consider it a hobby, it's a passion, and it never ends!
Excellent gold and silver recoveries! Persistence pays off!
:tchest::icon_king::coins:

I couldn't agree more. It's so therapeutic!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom