What's new

another awesome day searching half dollars

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stopped by a bank that has produced hundreds of silvers in the past, they sell me bags from the counting machine. They had $871 in the bag, so I topped it off to $1000 and away i went with it...........100% skunk ???

stopped by another bank they had $12 loose..........skunk

picked up my 2 brinks boxes and yet again 100% skunk, this has been going on for quite sometime now :'(

no proofs, no errors, no NIFC's, and definately no silver! :icon_scratch:

Someone please remind me why I constantly search these week after week with nothing to show for it :tard:
 
Upvote 0
Well...

You said it was an awesome day.
How's that for a reminder?
 
I was being sarcastic.....lol
 
I will go Head for Head with you anyday with skunk half boxes...

Why do you think I do pennies so much. I don't have 12,000 wheats from getting skunk boxes!!!


Jason
 
You constantly search because you know that eventually you will get the big score. Who knows? Maybe next week !
 
the thrill of the hunt!
 
Shake-N-Bake said:
I will go Head for Head with you anyday with skunk half boxes...

Why do you think I do pennies so much. I don't have 12,000 wheats from getting skunk boxes!!!


Jason
I agree with you! I think maybe I should switch to pennies/dimes for awhile, at least they almost always have keepers!
 
It is well maybe I will hit a bunch next week , next boxes etc. never know in this game , Ed
 
In my hunting camp we have a saying, "It's called hunting for a reason and that's the fun of it." I once hunted an entire season without seeing a deer at all.
 
Well that is a killer haul Goes. Congrats!

Golden Silver
 
OK, just look at your sig...more than 600 silver so far this year.. that's why you do it,, so you are doing fine!!

Goes4ever said:
Someone please remind me why I constantly search these week after week with nothing to show for it :tard:
 
methinks mel fisher might have thought the same thing right before he found the "atocha". keep that in mind and good luck! :thumbsup:
 
wirebender said:
OK, just look at your sig...more than 600 silver so far this year.. that's why you do it,, so you are doing fine!!

Goes4ever said:
Someone please remind me why I constantly search these week after week with nothing to show for it :tard:
95% was found in January on 2 very successful road trips, it was a great start no doubt! thanks for reminding me
 
i think most of us are going through a lull. did not see a major score posted this week. hope it is better next week
 
well I changed my orders up this week, only getting one box of halves, rest is gonna be dimes/cents
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom