glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Checked my camera in the back yard by the persimmon trees yesterday Another nice buck I think it is the biggest one so far for this set up .As far as I can tell I have 5 and possibly 6 different buck in the two weeks the camera has been on the tree. This is less than 80 yards from my back door .But also 99%of the action is after dark .

Attachments

• I__00556ppgrove.JPG
    I__00556ppgrove.JPG
    288.6 KB · Views: 17

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
But also 99%of the action is after dark .

That's because it's deer season..those bucks ain't stupid, and know
better than to wander around in the daylight. :laughing7:

OP
OP
G

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's because it's deer season..those bucks ain't stupid, and know
better than to wander around in the daylight. :laughing7:
They did some major logging in the woods behind my house about 18 months ago It has really grown thick with young trees and briars and underbrush It always was a natural bedding area for deer .Now with the houses lining the edge of the woods and the thick cover I expect the deer will pile in behind my house once the hunting season starts here That is why I decided to put up a camera Hoping I will get a picture or two of Boss Hog or Bubba .ABOUT 3 years ago now Bubba came strolling through my yard on a Sunday morning in broad daylight the day after hunting season ended

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread