What's new

Another big silver~Coinspill, token~

wheatfinder13

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
3,397
Reaction score
1,200
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Orleans
Detector(s) used
Teknetics alpha 2000 ,garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey

I went to the house that I found the silver yesterday and got these


image-1253616887.webp

A token that was so toasted, I didn't realize it was the "thin dime" play coin until later. I drew what the token looks like to show what it looks like


image-2191347373.webp



image-4084028600.webp

Another COINSPILL with silver. This time it was a silver quarter with 1965 and 1972 nickels

image-4239073206.webp
 
Upvote 6
Ain't it neat how just a couple silver coins can make the entire day.

Nice saves!

HH!
 
nice finds wheatfinder!
 
ThAnk y'all
 
I dug one of those "thin dime" play coins back in 1992 in my yard in Virginia when I got my first detector. Cool!
 
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds wheatfinder13!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom