What's new

Another Big Storm!!!

beachboy

Bronze Member
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Well, another big storm coming up the coast. We are going to probably get hit up here in Boston. Hopefully, we will get some movement up here. Last storm, I did quite well, and will take advantage of the situation as much as possible.
 
Upvote 0
Lucky dude you are, i am just itchin to pull out a few tabs on my desert of a beach... :icon_pirat:
 
It's been so good up here I've had no time to post! Some of my favorite beaches have lost a lot of sand! Hoping this next storm opeans up a few more cuts!!! Ya so what it's only 30 degrees and blowing 10 to 20. I just hope it's from the NE (no guts no gold!)! ;D B.Boy bundle up and lets get it while the gettins are good!!!! :icon_thumleft:
 
surfnturf said:
It's been so good up here I've had no time to post! Some of my favorite beaches have lost a lot of sand! Hoping this next storm opeans up a few more cuts!!! Ya so what it's only 30 degrees and blowing 10 to 20. I just hope it's from the NE (no guts no gold!)! ;D B.Boy bundle up and lets get it while the gettins are good!!!! :icon_thumleft:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom